For any reason, you might want to know how to share a youtube playlist with your friends or fellow viewers. Sharing the YouTube playlist can be tricky if you have never done it before. Keep in mind that YouTube is available in both computers, laptops, as well as mobile devices. It is crucial to know that there are differents in sharing the youtube playlist in your browser, and YouTube mobile apps. So, I’d like to show you how to share a youtube playlist based on the platform you are using.
How to share a youtube playlist in your YouTube App
This method works for both Youtube Apps for iOS and Android. You can use this method to share the playlist from search results as well as other user’s channel. Here is the step-by-step method in YouTube app.
- Find the vertical dots next to the playlist you are seeing. After finding it, tap the dots.
- Tap Share button. Once you’ve tapped it you can choose between various options including Facebook and Twitter. Besides the social media, you can also share the playlist through email or text message. If you cannot the specified platform you want to use, you could tap the Copy Link button and paste from your mobile device’s clipboard and paste it in any platform you want.
- If you are sharing the playlist you create yourself, you just need to hover to your Library. Then tap the playlist, and tap arrow icon. Next, you will want to tap one of the buttons to share to any platform you want. You can also copy the link and paste it to whatever platform you want.
How to share a playlist on youtube in your browser
The standard video link is different from playlist. If you only share standard youtube video link, YouTube will suggest tons of related videos which are probably not yours. Since you want to focus your viewers to your videos, you can share the playlist instead.
Keep in mind that the method is usable for both your own playlist and other people’s playlists. So, here is how you are going to do it.
- Find the playlists on YouTube video hosting site.
- Click the video within the playlist you will want to share with your friends or fellow viewers
- Then you will find the Share and Embed button.
- You can use either of them.
- Make sure you share the right playlist
- If it is embed option that you choose, you must copy the code and share it on your page
The reason why you must share your playlist
Whether you are running a business, specific project, or wanting to share your hobbies, playlists can help you a lot for the visibility. Creating playlists will help you to promote your channels to the potential subscribers and viewers.
Here are the specific perks you can enjoy from creating and sharing playlists
- Organizing your videos – the organized videos are more enjoyable. Your fans will easily find the content they want to watch.
- Visibility – with the playlist, the other users will easily find your channel through the right keywords. Therefore, you will want to pay attention to the playlist metadata and keyword. Also, mind your descriptions and titles of videos.
- Improve your SEO – imagine how many viewers are watching your videos and they have potents to visit your official website. In the long run, you will have such lucrative sales and leads for your business.